CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Foot Update!

Saturday had to be one of the most painful days of my life. All the numbness was gone and i swear the pain pills weren't doing a thing. I sat and was screaming for about an hour and a half straight because the pain was so bad. All day Sunday i had it up and elevated because there was a post trek fireside i really wanted to go to. So i went to that, i was planning on just putting my foot up on the bench while it was going on. A girl sat down next to me and i didn't notice until our whole row was filled, by then it was to late to put it up. So i just ended up having my foot down for two hours, it was the most painful thing after i got home. I didn't know you could have to much blood in your foot :). Monday was pretty good, i just layed around all day then went to CJ's baseball game. They lose traumatically 1 to 26 or something like that all i know is that their team was only 1. On Tuesday i went to the doctor. He said that everything looked great, there was no infection. I was so shocked how much my foot was bruised(sorry didn't have a phone or camera to take pictures). My ankle is non-existent, it is now a cankle. ha ha ha!! Went to another baseball game Tuesday night, luckily our team won 22-6 this time. I was trying to walk without my crutches. I could only do one step before it would start to hurt. I was so frustrated. This morning was a huge achievement, i was able to walk from my room down in the basement up to my parent room without crutches! I was so so excited! I am just happy that i am being able to see progress happening. Thanks for all the support from all of you guys. Love ya all tons.
-Cortney

1 comments:

Bryan, Stacie, Claire, Mia and Buddy said...

I am really proud of you. Just keep working hard and you will do great. Don't worry about the cankles...I have them too. Love ya!!