CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 9, 2010

Foot Surgery

This morning i had foot surgery at Alta View. It was for a tailors bunion on my left foot. I had to be there at 6:30 AM, i haven't woken up that early since school ended. So we get there and the nurse takes me back to do the weight, blood pressure, and all that fun stuff. Then she tells me that she needs to take my blood. I was nervous cuz i've never had my blood taken before. So it kinda hurt but then the part that hurt the most was the tape, she put it on so tight! I have an extreme dislike for surgical gowns, they are so uncomfortable. The anesthesiologist came in and told me what he was planning on doing. Then he stuck the IV in my hand. That had to be one of the most painful things. Even now it still hurts where he put it in. They only put me to sleep for the numbing and for a little bit of the surgery for the rest of it i wasn't fully asleep we were talking. After they took me back to a room, gave me some apple juice and let me wake up a little bit more. I was in and out of the hospital within 3 hours. I think i set a new record or something. So i am only in a boot, no cast for me what a luck person i am! Right now my foot is kinda tingly but i can't tell if it is just starting to come un-numbed or if i am cutting of circulation. So everything is going well but i am not really excited for tomorrow, i've been told by a lot of people that it will be the worst. i'm just happy my foot is going to look normal.

0 comments: