CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 9, 2010

Saddle Up Partner!!

My Dad actually got on the horse

Hazen had to help tyson out a little bit

Cj couldnt get on the horse because his pants were to tight. Jake just sat there and watched as i sat there and laughed :)


Braxton on Blondy



Me on Skeider and Hailey on Marshmellow




So I had never ridden a horse before, well neither had tyson, braxton or cj. So we asked our friend Tana if she would let us come and ride her horses. So i was super excited, i wasnt really nervous but that was before the horse started to trot a little fast, ya then i kinda freaked out. You dont know embarassing until you have a 5 year old telling you you will be okay. ha ha but oh well i had a blast. Tana's kids are the cutest! Hailey & Hazen are mini cowgirl and cowboys. My mom and i played steer wretling and roping with them(i was the horse). Everyone loved it! I am hoping she will let us come out again cuz it was so much fun!

1 comments:

Bryan, Stacie, Claire, Mia and Buddy said...

I'm jealous. It has been a while since I've been on a horse and they are so much fun...even though I get nervous too.