CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 26, 2010

Welcome to the Jungle :)

Me and my chicks

(from left to right) me, devin, megan, and tanner

Me and my date tanner

My and my chicks again

Me at dinner

This weekend i went to girls pref. The theme was jungle. it was a blast. I went with my friend Tanner. For our day activity we went to a park and had a picnic, played softball, and the best part of all we had a paint and flour fight. It was so much fun. We went to my friend amber's house for dinner. He mom cooked, she made this delicious chicken and rice stuff. We played human rubberband. Then we went and partied it up at the dance. After the dance we went to see the last song. It was the only movie playing after 10 pm at Jordan Commons. You would think that they would realize that it is a saturday night and that people might want to go see a late movie. well that is the dance in a nut shell. it was fun :)

0 comments: