CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 8, 2010

FCCLA State


This FCCLA competition was in Layton. It was really fun. We got up there on Wednesday and competed. Then we went to the hotel and hung for a while. Dinner at Chili's then off to the dance. That was so much fun! The next day was just the award ceremony. Silver baby!! :) so i have been asked to tell ya'll what i did.
I did an event canlled Life Event Planning. Basically we got to do anything we wanted to do. We had to plan some event. It could have been anything like a party, what you will do after high school, anything. I chose to plan for a little girl that my "aunt" was adopting. I just found a lot of stuff at pottery barn and put together a room. It was fun and obviously it was decent cuz we won a silver.
I have decided that i am going to sign up and do the interview to be a officer for FCCLA next year. I think i would be good for me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, good job Cort I am so proud of you!

Bryan, Stacie, Claire, Mia and Buddy said...

Cort that is awesome. Do you have a picture of what you did? I'm proud of you. Go for being an officer I think that would be awesome!!