CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 3, 2010

Halloween
















I went to our Halloween dance at school with Tanner Jones. It was so much fun! We dressed up as vantrilaquist dolls. We did a video scavenger hunt for our day activity, went to kylee's house for dinner and then danced the night away at the school. After the dance we went to my friends house to watch a movie, we watched The Ring. IT SCARED ME FOR LIFE!!




Braxton Tyson and I went trick-or-treating! I still love it (: Braxton was a Hobo, Tyson was the grim reeper and i looked like a ice skater, well at least thats what i think. We carved pumpkins, and then went to get all the candy we could possible eat. We hit the JACKPOT at Nana's house! It was a fun Halloween overall!

1 comments:

Lance and Em said...

Looks like you guys had a great Halloween. I still love those dance pictures!