CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 26, 2010

BRAD PAISLEY!!!!!!!

My t-shirt
Alisa & I


(sorry the pictures are so blurry my camera wouldn't focus with all the lights)

This concert was defiantly one of my top 10 best nights!! It was such a good concert! It was brad paisley, darius rucker, steel magnolia and three other guys but i dont remember their names. Darius Rucker wasn't as good as i expected but Brad was amazing! in the middle of the concert this guy just came up to me and handed me a piece of paper and said "go enjoy yourself, have a good time!" so i looked at it and it was a sixth row ticket! i was so excited and i wasn't about to waste this opportunity. so i went down there but i couldn't get clear down to the sixth row but i go down as far as i could. It was seriously hand down the best night i have had all year. Didn't get out of there and home till 2 AM but i was worth it!

2 comments:

The Evans Family said...

Glad you had so much fun! I haven't been to a concert in a long time!

Lance and Em said...

Ah! He is so dreamy. Glad you had a great time!