CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I have to try again :(


so i took my road test today. well by the title of this post you can assume i didn't pass which would be a correct assumption. i decided that i failed all my driving things at least once and passed the second time so i will pass next time. I failed my permit test the first time and then passed the second, i fail i written test the first time then passed the second time. the only reason i didn't pass was because i was taught by my teacher to always move into the middle yellow lines for a u-turn and i had to do a u-turn and i crossed a double yellow line and didn't realize. i am so mad at myself cuz i know you shouldn't cross the double yellow line. i think the thing that messed me up was that it was a course not the actual road and that messed with me a little bit cuz you have to really have a good imagination to do it well. so now i have to go in on monday and take it again. i am so upset with myself cuz i knew better then to do something stupid like that.

3 comments:

Bryan, Stacie, Claire, Mia and Buddy said...

Don't be upset with yourself. You are a great kid and I'm sure a great driver. It is different to take a test on a range then on the road. I'm sure you'll do great. Just take deep breaths and relax. I'm proud of you!!

Bryan, Stacie, Claire, Mia and Buddy said...

don't sweat it cort! I didn't pass the road test the first time either. I actually know quite a few people that did the same thing too. I'm sure you'll do great next time and you'll have your license in no time. We love you lots! - Bryan

Julie said...

Oh sad, that's ok! You will do it the next time...hey, at least you didn't have to wait til you were 17like i did! .....LOOOONG story! I was naughty and drove way before my time! ....(like 14 yrs old, took the club wagon van and picked up all my 9th grade friends). then of course there is more to the story! You will do great! I will keep my fingers crossed for you!