CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 13, 2009

how he asked


So earlier this week i was asked to homecoming. i am so excited. he asked me with a teddy bear. the bear was wearing a t-shirt. on the front it says "i would bearly be able to contain myself if you would go to homecoming with me!" then on the back it had a ton of guys names. there was a not attatched that said wash the shirt to see who is asking. so i answered him back with a cake. in the middle of the cake there was a piece of paper that said yes and it was wrapped in tin foil. then on the top of the cake i put a sign that said my answer lies within so........ DIG IN!!!

3 comments:

Bryan, Stacie, Claire, Mia and Buddy said...

I am so happy for you. You'll have to post pictures of the dance and also tell us how it goes. When is the dance?

Julie said...

Wow! that is so exciting! Have fun! And remember who you are and what you stand for!! haha! That's what I always heard from my parents

Swedish Fish said...

That is so cute.