CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I DID IT!!!

I GOT MY LEARNERS PERMIT. I am so exited. It took me two time to pass it though. The first test i got 78% which means I didn't pass. You have to get at least 80% to pass. So I went back to study for a while then I took it again. I got 88% the second time. I was so exited. I was even more exited that my picture was good. Wish me luck on driving. Well my parents are thrilled that i get to drive. so i have only driven 2 times, but i freaked my dad out the first time. i was backing out of the driveway and i accidentally pressed the gas instead of the break. it freaked him out. but besides that i am a fantastic driver. he will even admit it.

3 comments:

Peggy said...

I can imagine the look on your dad's face when you hit the gas. Good luck and happy driving!

Bryan, Stacie, Claire, Mia and Buddy said...

Good luck with the driving. Be nice to the car...be sure to really learn which one is the gas and which one is the brake.

Unknown said...

WOW! Good job. Ummm, let's not be freaking out your Dad like that again. :)